Raydon Corporation, as a Prime Contractor or Subcontractor to the U.S. Government, is required to comply with various socioeconomic programs for the acquisition of supplies and services. Concurrent with the award of any Subcontract or Purchase Order, a Supplier or Subcontractor is required to submit completed Representations and Certifications form. Any questions related to the Representations and Certifications form should be directed to the appropriate Raydon Procurement Representative or Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO).
Socio Economic & Diversity
Raydon Corporation is committed to supporting the Small Business community by providing companies the opportunity to respond to solicitations for various services and commodities. The Raydon Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) or Procurement Representative will assist all companies at (386) 267-2936 that inquire about opportunities.
The following information is provided for information only.
Small Business References & Useful Websites
- Small Business Administration
- CenU.S. Federal Contractor Registration
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs – Business
Representative Listing of Raydon Purchased Commodities & Services
- Electrical Cable Assemblies and Harnesses
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly/Box Builds
- Metal Fabrication: Sheet metal and Machined Part
- Computers and Peripherals
- Distributed Hardware and Electronic Components
- Custom Electronic Assemblies and Components
- Simulated Weapons
- Optical Devices and Assemblies
- Audio Systems
- Vehicle Hardware and Accessories
- Software development Services
- MRO Material and Services