Thank you for your interest in a tour of our Raydon facility in Port Orange, FL. By completing this questionnaire, we will review the information you provide and determine if we are able to meet your request.
After you have set up a Group reservation, check out this information to help you plan for your upcoming visit.
- Visitor Clearance: Please provide Raydon with a list of all visitors on the tour at least 30 days prior to tour date.
- List must include FULL LEGAL NAMES and DOB of each individual included on your tour.
- All visitors over the age of 16 must provide a completed ITAR/NDA form and a valid government issued ID.
- All individuals that are not United States citizens must complete the ITAR/NDA form, state their country of citizenship, and are required to provide a valid legal passport.
- Attire: Please dress in comfortable, properly fitted clothing. Tank tops, half shirts, profane, or ill fitted pants are not permitted. Close toed shoes are required for your safety.
- Building Entrance: No phones, cameras, or non-medical electronics, backpacks, or picture taking of any kind is permitted inside the building.
- Arrival: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour to encourage proper time management.
- Tour Length: Allow no less than 2 hours for the Raydon tour.
- Schools: If you are with a school, please ensure chaperones/teachers or other adults are prepared to accompany students/youth at all times.
- Make sure to call or e-mail the Community Relations Coordinator, Niki Duncan, nduncan@ raydon.com, to update your count closer to the date of your tour.
- Raydon offers service
s to help make group (25+) visits enjoyable and memorable. Raydon Ambassadors are available throughout the tour to answer any additional questions you may have once you arrive. For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions, please see our FAQs below.
- Make sure, if your group, is bringing bagged/boxed lunches that need to be stored while you tour to advise us prior.
- Memorable Photos photos will be emailed to the contact post tour.
- We ask that each person taking of tour of Raydon read and sign a photo consent release form.
Directions and Parking
- Parking is open and address is 1420 Hockney Court, Port Orange, FL 32128.
The following Frequently Asked Questions list has been compiled to assist with questions about your group (25+) visit to the Raydon. If there are any questions that are not included in this list, please reach out to Niki Duncan, Community Relations Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHERE SHOULD WE PARK? DO YOU HAVE PARKING FOR OVERSIZE VEHICLES (RVS, BUSES, ETC.)? Parking is available at Raydon in any of the spaces available.
- MAY WE TAKE GROUP PHOTOS? Raydon prohibits use of photo and video cameras for personal use. We will ensure to take a group photo during the tour for your tour experience.
- IS THERE A PLACE TO EAT NEAR THE RAYDON? Check out the list of locations near Raydon.
- WHAT ATTIRE IS ACCEPTABLE? Please dress in comfortable, properly fitted clothing. Tank tops, half shirts, profane, or ill fitted pants are not permitted. Close toed shoes are required for your safety.