The Most Comprehensive Stryker Training Available
For the first time, Stryker gunners, crews, sections, and platoons can train to standard on state-of-the-art, mobile and low-cost virtual training systems.
- Trains Stryker individuals, crews, sections, and platoons
- Meets all Required Proficiency Measures (RPMs) and doctrinal standards and scoring and scoring is to TC 3-20.31 Standards(Training and Qualification Crew, dated March 2015)
- Train for GT II – GT XII on Geo-Specific and Geo-Typical Terrain
- Includes RWS and Unstabilized Weapons on 2 or more simulated vehicles
- Includes Driver, Gunner, and Squad Leader positions
- Includes Instructor/Operator Station, Scoring & full AAR Playback
- Training Management Tools help junior leaders plan and execute effective training
The training foundation is set with scalable game technology software running curriculum to current doctrinal standards.
The highly flexible training platforms can be configured as modular home station assets or trailer based surge assets.
The training framework is built with the independently validated Raydon gunnery curriculum library ensuring rapid qualifications.