MOBILE INCIDENT COMMAND UNIT (MICU)
Spacious command and control center. On demand.
Raydon’s Mobile Incident Command Unit is a multi-purpose trailerized command and control center, including climate controls, full communication capabilities, AAR area, work stations, conference table, and available sleeper unit.
- Spacious command and control center. Room for six work stations and up to 18 personnel per trailer.
- Collaboration area for debriefing and after action reviews.
- 24/7 support.
- Delivery. Setup. Tear down. Pickup. We make logistics easy.
SAMPLE OF CUSTOM CONFIGURATION OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Power Package; Diesel generator or shore power (OSHA-compliant). Power strips, and integrated power outlets.
- Command Center Package; Work stations, seats, computer stations, conference table, and situation boards.
- Tech Package; Large-screen monitors, video switches, and printers.
- Convenience Package; Coffee, water, fridge, and microwave.
- Sleeper Package; Available with cots and lockers for up to twelve people.
- Communication Package: Available with full communication capabilities, including:
• Cellular networks
• VoIP phone
• Radio communications